117. The Answer  

Posted by Dr. Dheena Sadik



I kept searching for years
lonely, weary, exhausted;
All the energy depleted
yonder, through and over.


Until I finally arrived
amidst a thick jungle,
at the peak of another
long yearned mountain.



I gazed at the Horizon's
inexplicable canopies
I saw the Glory, the Beauty
until soft tears clouded me.


I slept and wept long
didn’t resist weakness,
until I stabilized slowly
Awakened Here gently.


I softly opened my eyes
on the same mountain,
There was No mountain
or any real horizon


Innocent bewilderment-
what exactly happened?
I found nothing around,
my heart was melting...


Myriad weeks, months,
years via my dreams
Is this then The Truth
slowly Unraveling?


Embracing fragrance
Here, where I began.
No real solid Answer
For there is Nothing!


Residing still, WithIN Now
the choice of this Silence.
How Beautiful? This Melody
O' sweet Divine Mystery.


Dr. Dheena Sadik © 2011

Photograph Courtesy: Subin Photography

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 7:23 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment