102. Just Be  

Posted by Dr. Dheena Sadik in , , , , ,



Meditate BE-ing No-Thing,
O' Divine nectar of Liberty,
Embracing the Flow in Serenity!

The Power to Consciously let Go,
Paths that don't unfold Naturally,
With the Intuitive guide in Harmony,

Here is a tranquil Peaceful Way,
O' Come dance in Spiritual Glee,
Would you simply choose to Be?


-Dr. Dheena Sadik © 2011

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Dear Dr. Dheena,
Thank you for your lovely site.
How can I choose to simply be?
Two children to care for.
My intuition points down one path, everyone and common sense screams another.
I am following my intuition, not doing so has grievously injured my daughter and I.
Stepping out into unknown, with nothing....

Dr. Dheena, how do you find Him?

I had followed the path of exercise, good nutrition, fun, love, quiet, nature, Religion and charity.. it was lovely, then gave it all up to follow the call to remarriage and conventional life.

Chains.

How did you Find Him? My heart is dying, and my daughter is no longer a beacon of joy.. she is fearful, sad, spiritless.

How can I revive her?

love and Respect

June 16, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Post a Comment