03. One Friday  

Posted by Dr. Dheena Sadik in ,






As I found my way down the stairs of yet another Friday morning on my way to the Neurology lecture, a thought froze my already static mind, saturated with Pathology I unfolded last night. Despite being encircled by numerous monotonous individuals of the same concentration, somehow I kept recognizing myself as an eccentric island. Why do a few of us mentally refuse to release our original instincts and participate in the kismet of normality? Perhaps this unconscious mechanism of self- conservation is nature’s way to emanate peculiar creatures of wilderness, separate from the herd.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 11:19 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

this is how ive been thinking about myself for months now. its been a sudden change. glad to see someone write about it! really liked it cz i connected with it. kudos!

May 10, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Glad you found it as a source of familiarity of the unfamiliar!

May 11, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Post a Comment